Covid 19 additional T&Cs
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS DURING COVID-19
The main symptoms of COVID 19 described by the government are (but not exclusively):
• A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature).
• A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
• A loss of taste or smell.
Advice for my pupils:
• Please make sure you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, in line with Government guidance, immediately before the lesson.
• Please wear suitable clothing, covering you as much as possible, including arms and legs. I do have car seat covers available.
• Stay 2 metres apart whilst we have a quick chat to confirm you are feeling ok.
• You must not book a lesson if you, a family member or a friend you have come into contact with, has been in contact with anyone who has or is quarantined with Covid19 virus. You must also inform the NHS of your symptoms for track and trace.
• If I am not entirely happy you are in good health we will rearrange the lesson for when you are. I will not charge for the lesson as long as the pupil makes every effort to cancel a lesson at the earliest opportunity (due to Covid19).
• I will contact you to cancel any lessons booked as soon as possible if I become aware of any contact with someone who has the Covid19 virus or show symptoms myself.
• I will use hand sanitizer ready for their lesson and get you to sanitize your hands before getting into the car.
• I have cleaned the car as necessary and where possible, both of us should avoid touching face and hands.
• Between lessons I have cleaned down door handles inside and out, window and mirror controls, seat and head restraints, seatbelt and its connection, gear lever, steering wheel, indicator and wiper stalks, car keys and training resources.
• Windows will be down as much as possible during the lesson to allow for ventilation, and you should wrap up warm as it might be cooler in the car. I am unable to use the air conditioning as this recirculates the air in the car.
• We will both need to wear a face mask for the duration of the lesson. I can supply a disposable mask but you can supply your own if you prefer.
• Lessons are taken at the student’s own risk with regards to COVID 19.